When it comes to concentration, there are many positive and negative issues in this regard. The good side here is that there are many reasons why we have the ability to focus. Most people think that is due to the simple treatment without the help of other people even massage therapist.
However, some recent studies have shown that the concentration of human beings is decreasing. So if you want to do a great job at your fingertips and it’s not a bad idea to change your lifestyle right now, regular massage and relaxation will be a great start, try it now.
Why can’t we focus?
Drug side effects (like marijuana or cocaine)
ADHD – known as attention deficit disorder
· Sleep apnea
· Chronic infections fungus
Hormonal imbalance, especially low thyroid disease. Have a look if you are feeling tired, sleeping, or feeling cold and showing signs of weight gain despite your dieting efforts, electric full body shiatsu massage chair recliner w/heat stretched foot rest 06c.
Anemia, which can be caused by a combination of low blood pressure, iron deficiency, and vitamin B12. Consequently, there is not enough oxygen to supply to the brain leading to shortness of breath and lack of vital energy.
Loss of memory or memory loss
· Brain damage and vestibular disorders
· Carbon monoxide poisoning
Why massage for poorly focused cases?
More than 90% of cases are related to disorders, stress and anxiety, depression, insomnia and fatigue are all causes of distraction. Massage is the effective treatment of stress in the following ways:
· Reduced muscle tension is the best way to remind you that your body needs rest. Loosening the muscles will reduce some of the symptoms of stress and make you feel energized and agile.
· Pain relief, pain can be a major concern. Chronic pain will disrupt your sleep, causing you to feel delirious and have a headache. Pain relievers are useful in some cases, but are not recommended for frequent use. Analgesic concentric massaging will make a big difference to your ability to focus. Try The Thai Massage or restore the massage if you are facing chronic pain.
Improving blood circulation, one of the effects of muscle relaxant therapy is that during treatment the muscles will affect the underlying blood vessels. From there the blood flow will be improved for both the brain and central nervous system, so the pain will be reduced (especially if you have headaches due to muscle tension or pain. In addition, the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the brain will be significantly improved.
Increased immune system, massage helps improve leukocyte flow and supports circulation of the immune system. Regular massage will keep you in good condition so it can prevent the agents that can affect your concentration as well as your daily life.
· Improved sleep, a large percentage of studies have been conducted on the effect of massage on improving sleep. The combination of muscle relaxation, relaxation, pain relief and improved circulation will all make you tired and encourage you to sleep. A good sleep (about 8 hours) is required for an adult to respond to activities.
Unleashing endorphins, one of the most positive effects of massage is the release of endorphins such as dospam and serotonin as well as circulation throughout the body. Inadequate and irregular supply of these substances is often associated with depression and anxiety. Improving the flow of endorphins shows the positive side of the massage and also reduces the symptoms of depression and anxiety.